Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sooo busy.... Sooo tired!!

Hi Ya'll!!!

It's almost Friday!! I need to just sleep through the entire weekend b/c this whole week has gone by in a WHIRLWIND!! I have to say that I am EXHAUSTED right now.. No time to really read blogs and comment... Just enough time to get my work done and run errands!!

I hope that things will slow down a bit next week...
Planned for this weekend- starting tomorrow night: Wine/Cheese tasting at our friends' home-- no wine for me, but I bought some fromage au lait cru... which I CAN have!

Saturday is little Gerome's 1st b-day (party) at Anna & Phillippe's in Antony...

and Sunday - seeing Jasmin/maybe Andrea and hopefully Dawn/Susa/Animesh for coffee/tea in Paris (Malongo).

I just got tired writing all that.... but I know it will be a fun weekend!!

SOOOOOO, Let the Party Begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11