Friday, February 5, 2010

Thanks Anne!!























My dear from Anne in Oxfordshire sent a lovely postcard from Oxford (the town in her area that we are going to visit in May)... with flowers in full bloom.. Reminded me of Monet's Garden in Giverny. Thanks so much, Anne! It was so nice to receive your postcard in the mail...

In fact, I recieved my train tickets today for London!! I can't wait!!! I'm going to London for four days-- Anne will join up with me there to do some sight-seeing for a day... And then, Barbara is coming on Saturday and she and I will take the bus to Oxfordshire, where we will stay with Anne and do some sight seeing in her lovely town! We will even get to meet up with Caroline!! SOOOOO excited! Can't wait!!
Cheers!!!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11