Thursday, December 9, 2010

Preparation for 3rd annual Thanksgiving...


I LOVEEEEEEE that I can find fresh cranberries here because homemade cranberry sauce is one million times better than the canned stuff (and that is not sold here except in American specialty stores).



I carry on my Uncle Fred's tradition with the stuffing baked outside the turkey. My Uncle Fred put so many extras in the stuffing that it couldn't help but turn out delish! This is the second time that I have made my own stuffing (bread crumbs). No more "Stove Top" stuffing - this stuff is made from freshly stale baguettes... The BEST!!!!


5 onions cubed and lots of cut up pieces of dates, prunes, walnuts, and apples!

Yum Yum!!!!

This year, I made fresh cornbread and made it into stuffing.
It was a first for me... Not so bad!


Merlyn's yams--- My fav! Made with pineapple and pecans inside! YUMMMMM!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11