Saturday, October 10, 2009

A is for APPLESAUCE!!!

Looks like a hit this fall!!! I can't even begin to tell you just HOW D- LISH- OUS homemade applesauce is! Especially when it's loaded up with really good cinnamon! Well, I set off to make some more of this yummmmy fruit delight and I tackled some REALLLLLLY HUGE apples in the process! These red beauties were jumbo apples... the biggest ones I've ever seen. Well, that's good, because I could make a lot of applesauce.... Errrrr.... Well, about 2 pounds of apples made about 2 cups of applesauce, so I really savoured every bit of it!


I think I got so involved in the process that I even forgot to finish photographing the rest of my endeavor... OOPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11