Sunday, December 6, 2009

Marsala, Sicilia

In July of 2005, I went to Sicilia to visit a friend of mine... I had such a great time, I wanted to share some of these pics... I have a blog, Traveling in Italia, that you can look at if you are interested! I LOVE ITALIA!!! I hope to go back this summer or sometime soon to visit...

Me and Tam... bronzed by the hot Sicilian sun in the summer heat! It was in the mid - hi 80s during my stay!
Tamara and Gianvito (They make such a handsome couple).
Tamara and her beautiful smile.. We had cappucino's at her friend's cafe daily... or twice daily, even!!
And, I will NEVER forget her dog, Charlie, who had a great affection for people's legs, esp.. mine since I was staying at her place!! Ohhh Charlie!! You are soo cute but such a little bugger!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11