Monday, January 3, 2011

Samir Nasri Chants

Shalalalalaalalaa!

samir Nas-a-ri!
nas-a-ri!
samir Nas-a-rii!

Nasrii... ohhhiooo...Nasrii... ohhhiooo... he's young and plays out wide.... he took 2 months to sign...

(Tune of Monster by Automatic Automatic)

What that comin’ over the hill?

It’s SAMIR NASRI

IT’S SAMIR NASRI!! 

(Tune of You’ll never know dear how much I love you, so don’t…)

Samir Nasri! He's from Marseille!

He makes me happppy!! When sky’s are gray!

You’ll never know dear, how much we love you!...

Now won’t you bring the title Arsenal’s way!! (alt. ending: "bring the title to Holloway)


A revamp of the Wright-Henry chant: it doesnt really go cuz hes not a striker but it rhymes so...

Went down the Lane the other night, 
To tell the giraffe scum 
We got the new Thierry Henry, they said to me, 
How can that be 
I said to them, 
We got Samir Nasri, Samir Nasri, Samir Nasri, Samir Nasri, Samir Nasri ..........


thats what I got so far!

Nasri! Nasri boy, don't mean a thing, huh
Oh you Nasri boy
Nasri! Nasri boy, don't ever change, huh
Oh you Nasri boy



He's French
He's great
He wears the number eight
Sammy Nasri

Not a bad one ! Good on you.

What about on the tune of "Happy together" from the turtles (I know it's dating back a bit but it's a good tune !)

Samir, Samir, Samir Nasri, Sa a mir, Samir Nasri
Samir, Samir, Samir Nasri, you always be on my mind



Wenger's plan,
buy the new Zidane
and Nasri is his name
N..A..S..R..I
N..A..S..R..I
N..A..S..R..I
and Nasri is his name




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11