Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A time to reflect...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your sympathies... I have been taking the news of my friend's passing into deep reflection about life and death and thinking about losing someone who I had just recently reconnected with after several decades.   As a result of the loss of this friend, I have been reconnecting through emails with old college friends who I lived in the dorms with back in '83 and it's been a good experience to talk about the memories we share of our departed friend.  It's sad when life takes a turn like this, these things are never fair.  My thoughts go out to Zook's wife, daughter, family and friends.  I know it's difficult dealing with the death of a loved one, especially something that was so sudden and unexpected.  My friend was only 43 and did not know that he had a heart condition until about 10 days before his death.  He passing has brought back memories of my mom's passing, and it brings me great sadness.  Please take a moment or two during your day to think about the ones you love, and take a moment to visit, call or email them to tell them how important they are or something that you really want to say to them that you can't say after they are gone.  
I'll be back to blogging soon... I just need to take a few days to think and reflect.
Take care,
Leesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11