Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coffee time!



HOW CUTE is Callie?!!!!! She is such a sweet dog!!



It was a bit chilly outside but we found warmth in a local café and got to spend time getting to know Walt and Callie! I was really happy that Walt's French is impec. as I know it's hard for Alex to follow along in English!  
While we were sitting there, I caught a glimpse of a local magazine with some former U.S. Presidents on the cover (NOT Bush) and Walt reminded me that it was President's Day!! Whoops! See what happens when you are disconnected from your native country!! I bought a copy and I'm going to check it out as it looks very interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11