Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love LOLLIPOPS

Noëlle took the storefront photo above!  Plus, she just informed me that she found the boutique in her neighbourhood, too!!  More shops to shop in! YAY!!!




LOLLIPOPS is the store we discovered, par hasard, after lunch.  It was just across the street from where we the Doormouse and the teapot.  We were immediated drawn to the colourful window display and the array of fun and frilly handbags in the vitrine.  Can ya'll guess which one I bought for myself?!!!  I couldn't resist, really!!!  I just LOVmy new sac à main!  Here is the website: LOLLIPOPS ONLINE.  I suggest you have a look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11