Friday, June 25, 2010

Disneyland and Merwan Rim...


A WONDERFUL day at (Euro Disney) with Andrea and Ferbet... We couldn't have asked for a better day, weather wise and the big STRIKE certainly DIDN'T put a damper on our day!!! Can't wait to go back!


Me and Minne ears-- Sooo cute! LOVE the sparkly pink sequins! n It's TOTALLLLY me!!!

Ferbent, me, and Dweedle Dee (I had to check under his bow!) Looking cute!

The pots of hunny but no Pooh in sight!

Just by a fluke of chance... while in line for the carousel at Disney yesterday... I spotted my FAVVVVVVVVVV actor in musicals/singer-- Mr. Merwan Rim! I was sooo excited that I quickly went under the ropes to join him in line and speak to him ...

I was a little flustered and star struck.. but as I "excused myself for bothering him" (in French), I immediately broke out in English to tell him that I had seem him twice in Roi Soleil and three times in Mozart and just LOVED him!!! (No, I'm not shy at all). He was very kind and sweet and I told him that while we met once before Mozart (when the actors come out to sign autographs and take pics with fans) - the pic that I took with him then- was absolutely horrid (of me, not him) and he proposed to take another pic! YAYYYY!!! I told him I had already bought my tickets to see Mozart 3 more times in Nov! Great guy... and what a sweet family- wife and son along for a joyous day at Disneyland!

Thank you Merwan!! It was a pleasure to meet you and it really made my day- (uhmm, year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11