Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crepes, anyone?!

The place I usually take friends who are visiting Paris for good crepes is a place in Montparnasse (very touristic but cute). But, Lindsey spied this creperie in Antony, just across from the train station and suggested we have crepes for lunch... In the four years I've lived here, I have not really noticed this restaurant, so I decided to give it a try with her... Here are our MOST DELISH crepes!!! They had had HUGE selection on their menu and must have had at LEAST 30 different types of savoury crepes! YUMMMM!!!!


Who can really resist a sweet crepe?? I couldn't, Lindsey couldn't... Could YOU?!!


Lindsey said for me to go ahead and choose the dessert crepe so I chose dark chocolate, slivered almonds and whipped cream... You really CAN'T go wrong, can you?! It didn't disappoint... I told the guys there that these were the BEST crepes I've had in France in all of my years here... Seriously!!



We woke up early--- really EARLY!! Lindsey got up at 4:30 am, and me/Alex at 5 am! We were out the door at around 6ish and at the station by 6:30! It was still dark out! We went up to the airport via a detour to Mitry-Claye b/c of construcion work on the weekends.. THANKS ANIMESH for letting us know about this... it added an extra 40 minutes onto our trip up there. We arrived at the airport by 8:40 am and Lindsey was through the security gates at 9:30!

Good-bye Lindsey!! Have a great trip back and I had a really GREAT time traveling with you this summer!! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11