Saturday, May 7, 2011

Famous Love Letters:Ludwig von Beethoven:


Famous Love Letters:Ludwig von Beethoven:Sep 28, '10 7:44 PM
for everyone
My angel, my all, my very self
We shall surely see each other soon; moreover, today I cannot share with you the thoughts I have had during these last few days touching my own life -
If our hearts were always close together, I would have none of these.
My heart is full of so many things to say to you - ah - there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all –Cheer up - remain my true, my only treasure, my all as I am yours.
Ah, wherever I am, there you are also –
Much as you love me - I love you more –
Oh God - so near! so far!
Is not our love truly a heavenly structure, and also as firm as the vault of heaven?
my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us -
I can live only wholly with you or not at all –
No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never -
Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves.
Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together -
Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell.
Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours
Your faithful Ludwig


Read more:http://www.romantic-ideas-online.com/famous-love-letters.html#ixzz10pNDtEjK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11