Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In search of HEAVY METAL...












and finding IRON MAIDEN at Bercy last night in Paris... 

Last night was a big night for me and Alex.. The LONG AWAITED Iron Maiden concert!! I bought the tix back in Dec. as his b-day present!  Iron Maiden is a group I have NEVER seen in concert but one I had always wanted to see..  And, believe me... growing up in the heart of L.A., there aren't too many rock groups I haven't seen in my day!  However, it's been quite some years since I have been to a rock concert.. the last ones in San Diego were The Scorpions, Ozzy, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, Foreigner, and some others I can't remember at the moment...  Anyhow.. back to Iron Maiden... MY GOD... Those guys ROCKED THE ARENA!!  It made me remember the good ol' days of Heavy Metal in the '80s!!  I can't believe how GREAT this concert was last night and how many fans of ALL ages that were there.  It was a very enthusiastic crowd, to say the least... as witnessed in the way they participated in singing and making all kinds of noise.. I didn't realize what GREAT SHAPE singer, Ron Dickinson is still in.. He was hot.. great stamina and the guy never stopped running and jumping around the stage.. We were so excited to be there  and it was such a thrill for me to experience a great METAL group of my day who are just as ROCKIN' as they were back then.. They didn't even really look that old ---- they were all in great shape and rocking out to an extreme... head banging metal days of the past were relived last night!   Eddie came out and rocked the stage, too at the end of the concert.. Flashback to the '80s.. Iron Maiden... you guys RULE!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11