Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spinning--- RPM at my gym!






Not too long ago, I posted that my gym just started "spinning," or RPM, classes!!  I was soo excited 'cuz it's the one cardio class that I feel you get a really great workout and burn a lot of calories!  I love these classes and so does everyone else, for that matter.  High energy and really motivating, these classes really get your endorphins going!  Currently, they run for 40 minutes, which isn't the 1 hour class that I'm used to ... BUT! And I say BUT!  In September, the class time will change to 1 hour 20 minutes which is AWSOME!! YAYYY!!! Notice the setting of the salle.  I like the papier peint which makes it look like you are in the forest with all of the trees on the wall! CEEEWWWWWLLLL!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11