Thursday, July 17, 2008

No longer a nail-biter- after all these years!!






Any nail biter knows how HARD it is to break this TERRIBLE habit! 

SOOOOOO, three cheers to me for NOT biting my nails since April!!!  I don't really know HOW it happened but just before we went to the U.S. in April, I said... If I could only STOP biting my nails, God. And said a little prayer.  So, in San Diego... I don't know what... but it was really, really hot and I just didn't put my fingers in my mouth... YAY!!  It lasted the whole trip- a month! And by the time I got back to France, my nails had grown just a little bit but I continued on with my will to break the 3 1/2 decade habit... I am sooo proud of myself because I LOVE my long, girly (gnan gnan) nails and I like to polish them in a fun way... Now, if I could be so disciplined in my eating habits as I try to lose all the extra poids that I put on since last Sept!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11