Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Dreams....




A few months before Alex and I met online in 2004, I spend a month island hopping in Polynesia... It was one of my life dreams fulfilled to travel there, because when I was in NZ and Oz in '85, I was also supposed to spend two weeks in Polynesia, but never made it... So, in August of 2004, I visited Tahiti, Maupiti, Rai'taia, Bora Bora, Huahine and Moorea!  I had a lot of fun... just me - and meeting kind people along the way... Here are some pics.  The one with me and the two kids was, in fact, the profile shot I used on Yahoo Personals (France).  This photo is what drew Alex to me... Hehehehehe!  I think it's amazing how fate works!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11