Thursday, August 14, 2008

Manda Djinn - A Shining Star in Paris...


A dear friend of mine, Manda Djinn, talented gospel and jazz singer from NY has a new blog called Sistasinga.  It's a very cool blog with her clever and personal musing about life in Paris...  Here's a bit about Manda--
"I was born in Harlem NY. My second home is France where I married a Parisian. My life has always been around music. Early on I danced a rainbow of styles, then turned to singing. Singing is my bread and butter and my sugar topping too. I'm not a spectator and can't sit still through a concert, even my own. So there I am singing and dancing and there I'll stay. That's only the half of it, I love to share my music with others and the audience plays a great role in any performance. I can perform for a small audience as well as an enormous one. The largest audience I performed for was at the Folies Bergere (1987-1988) which averaged a thousand people per night six nights a week.


You can also visit Manda's Myspace page and check out her incredible voice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11