Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rest in Peace....

Today was a hard day.... I learned of 3 deaths.  One was my friend Pam's mom, who passed away unexpectedly on Monday night.  Then, my dear friend who is like a sister to me, wrote to tell me her mom passed away while they were on a family vacation in San Diego this summer.  The family is like my second family, so I am really feeling this deeply.  I especially feel for Pam and Fatma because it's their mom, and I lost my beloved mom almost 3 years ago, and it's still hard for me to be without her.  

And, just a few moments ago, I received an email from my friend in San Diego, telling me that our friend Vincenzo, owner of a wonderful Italian resto "VINCENZO'S,"  in Little Italy just passed away last night.  Gosh... I know how sad it is when someone you love passes away, but Heaven must really be rocking out right now!  My heart weeps and goes out to my friends and their families at this time... It's really a hard time to get through... I don't know if people really like to talk about it openly, I know it really helped me to talk about my mom's death... but, it seems to take soooo long to get through losing a loved one or someone close... even for me, and I have a really strong faith in God.  It helps me get through it, but it doesn't take away the grief or the pain.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11