Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OOPS! I almost forgot...

to tell you all that I got my CDS yesterday from the sous prefecteur in Antony.. Alex and I went and picked it up... Just in time for my 2 year anniversary in France. What a great gift.. Plus, today to celebrate, Arlene and I went to see the Dark Knight in VO! It was great!! Really enjoyed it, I've always been fan of Batman and Christian Bale was hot!! Shout out to Heath Ledger, too.. RIP! I told the two guys working at Starbucks that it was my 2 year anniversary of living in France and the gifted me with the second shot of expresso in my latte! What nice guys at the Odeon Starbucks... Merci beaucoup and Happy Anniversary to me!! Thanks to ALL of you guys for wishing me a Happy Anniversary... And TBF, you CRACKED me up with your comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11