Friday, April 10, 2009

Health Update:

I rarely talk about my health on my blog, but I will give you all an update today!  I went in for an echographie on my right shoulder this morning.  It has been bothering me since the end of December and none of the treatments I have tried so far have worked.  So, now I know what I have and why I've been in pain for the past four months- I have tendonitis!  Inflamation of the tendon (in my arm) most likely from carrying around my stupid bag full of books for teaching! UGG! 
 I went to the kiné today, the same one who helped me with my finger last year.  She's very nice and hopefully, I will be feeling better in at least a month.  I'll keep you all posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11