Friday, April 17, 2009

Lunch for 14!


Anne and Dawn
from far left:  Dashia, Serena, Mel, Andrea. Dawn is standing.
Clive, Carolyn, Kim.


Yes, can you believe that we were a group of 14?!! I can't!!! Well, the proof is in the photos! I will link to everyone when I get back from my trip, but here are some photos of our crowd. Carolyn and Clive from Sydney were in town, so were Anne and Caroline. I organized a get together, as you all know I love to organize social gatherings, but this was by far the biggest lunch at a resto that we have had yet!! It was so much fun!!! I finally got to meet Serena, and that was just a delight! She's a fellow Californian whose blog I have been following for over a year- (her blog is La Plage Française, but it has mysteriously disappeared recently! Of course, there were Dawn and Elizabeth, Andrea , Dasha, Kim B. from Sassieland, my friend, Joanna and her friend, Mel, and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11