Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The vacation is over...



     Tomorrow early morn, Mira and I will be taking a plane back from Budapest to Orly Airport! I cannot even tell you how much fun we have had on our wonderful 2 week vacation!! It's very hard to leave, because we both are in LOVE with Budapest!  Maybe I can convince Alex to move here and I can open a cupcakery here!!!  
     At any rate, I'll be back in Paris tomorrow morning and I'll be busy doing my laundry, unpacking all of the CHOCOLATE that I bought in Salzburg, and then uploading more pictures onto my vacation blog!  I think I did a pretty good job of getting my pictures up so far, but I have about 2000 more from Budapest that I must go through, edit, and upload.... So, please be sure to check back on the other blog, as it will take me quite some time to get them all up!
     We had such a great time on this trip, that I plan to do it again in either June or August with Alex... I HIGHLY recommend this trip to everyone!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11