Friday, July 31, 2009

Southwest Airlines...

Gotta love 'em, right?! Yehhhhhhhh RIGHT! 


So here's a little story for ya to enjoy!  I changed my ticket to leave Vegas a day early.  I paid $97 change the ticket.  That was the price difference of the new ticket from the one I possessed. 

I got to the airport 3 hours in advance (Southwest says only 90 minutes in advance). I checked my bags in on time, no problem, got my boarding pass and used my computer with the free airport WIFI.  Sounds peachy.... 
Well, then... the plane was delayed 45 minutes and when I arrived in San Diego and went to get my bag from the claim, it never showed up!  I waited for 30 minutes and when I asked for help, I was told there was a baggage "mix up" with Southwest and TSA in Vegas so a lot of our bags didn't make it on the flight, they were loaded onto the following flight.  I actually asked to speak to someone and was directed into the baggage claim room for SWA, where I explained my inconvenience of having to wait all that time... I was given a travel voucher of $50 for my trouble and by the time I finished with the agent, the next flight had arrived and the bags started to make their way onto the carousel.  Another 5 minutes later, I spotted my bag, grabbed it and was on my way...
Granted, I lost about 2 hours from this experience... BUT, when I went to change my ticket for San Fran, I was able to use the voucher which made the $47 ticket change a FREE one for me...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11