Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bourg la Reine



I spend a lot of time at this particular station because a lot of my students are in Sceaux, and I have to change here to take the line to Sceaux, just one stop from here but a bit to far to walk when I'm in a hurry! It's a nice little town, too.. and it's close to where my dear friend, Barbara, lives!! Helloooooo Barbara!!!







Just waiting for the train to go home with nothing much to do but wait.. I had my camera with me so I thought I'd entertain myself by taking some pics...







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11