Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Thanksgiving Adventure ... in cooking



started yesterday night. I made the yams and the cranberry sauce in advance since I was planning to make a few more dishes today. Here are the cranberries as they are cooking...




Next up: My uncle Fred's famous stuffing and Merlyn's famous yams... YUM!!!
Year after year, this delicious stuffing is a winner!!! Inside the stuffing I put : onions, dates, prunes, celery, apples, pecans and dried apricots... dried rosemary, thyme and salt...
A little butter goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG way with stuffing.. I used very little this year.. but used fresh orange juice and hot water as stuffing softeners...


Merlyn's famous yams will go on being famously delicious! I first steamed the yams until they were completely soft.
Then I pureed them in my pink KitchenAid blender... Then I added the toasted pecans and cut up pineapple pieces..I even drizzled some maple syrup on top of it all.. YUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11