Monday, November 23, 2009

Stuff Parisians Like -- COFFEE!!

So, if you haven't yet.. please take a trip over to Olivier's Blog, "Stuff Parisians Like." He's an actual Parisian and his blog is a nice look into the culture of Parisians- Yes, they are in their own class, quite different than the rest of the French... Just as L.A. folks are different from the rest of the Californians and New Yorkers are different then the rest of those in NY! So, read on... here.
Olivier's latest post talks about a favorite topic COFFEE and dessert.. YUM! What could be better? Okay, I left out the cheese, but the cheese stands alone this time as I continue on about my favourite of the three-- coffee!


So, I'm hoping that those of you who live in Paris who read my blog or newcomers... will stop her and leave a comment to tell me about the best coffee they have had in Paris and where I should go next to have one... Yes, I'm looking...
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and YES, Olivier... I'm hoping that you will stop by and give me your recommendations as I am not a local.. I'm in Antony, so I'm in suburbia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11