Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Third Thanksgiving in France...

And it keeps getting more and more delicious with each passing year! Here's what we had tonight for Thanksgiving! It was me, Alex, and our friend and fellow Antonian neighbour... Animesh! Here is my plate of plenty... I can't believe how much food we had... One plate was definitely enough... and DELISH!!!This is the most delicious cranberry sauce I have ever made-- I used a cinnamon stick and four whole cloves.. some orange juice and some of the orange pump... and a few drops of water.
The stuffing was DELIGHTFUL.. It's my uncle's recipe... It's always a winner! In it are: dates, prunes, dried apricots, toasted pecans, celery, apple and onion... Not to mention dried rosemary and thyme picked by Alex's mom in Provence..
Green beans... Yes.. I needed a healthy dish... almond slices, garlic and scallions fried up in tasty olive oil... The green beans were steamed and cooked before adding to the frying pan.
Alex's DELISH chicken that he marinated in olive oil and rosemary, hot chili peppers and bay leaves last night. OH SOOO GOOD!
Most delish yams EVER!!! Cut up pieces of pineapple, pecans and pineapple rings with marshmallows on top-- I drizzled maple syrup on them last! A hit!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11