Monday, November 29, 2010

Celebrating the life of a wonderful woman....

My mom is gone but she's always in my heart. She is not near, yet not far... she lives within me.
Five years ago today, my mom took her last breaths and left this world. We were all with her and she is at Peace now. I will see here again, one day!
Me and my mom!
I post these pictures to share my wonderful mom with all of you...
My mom was an inspirational woman, a unique individual; full of genuine humor and full of life and love.
Mom sewed her own outfits and was a fashionita of her time-- Pics from the early through mid 60s.
Mom was a beautiful women- her true beauty from inside shone loudly on the outside, as well.


Pics from the 70s up to the 2005.
This is one of my fav. pics of Mom because her smile was the essence of who she was...
Mom left us too early in life, but I don't think one is ever prepared to loss a loved one, no time is a good time... We've continued living our lives as Mom would have wanted us too, but we can't forget this incredible and amazing woman who had a very special way about her- a way that could light up any dark room she walked into...
My Mom! My mom is Louise. My mom is beautiful, loving and kind. My mom is brave, strong and inspirational. My mom is special to me because she gave birth to me on Nov. 28, 1965. She nurtured me and raised me to be the special woman I am today. She supported me, put up with me, listened to me, gave me good advice, and loved me unconditionally. She was always kind and funny!! I LOVE my mom very much....
Dear Mom,
I wanted to let you know how much I miss you and that I think about you all the time... day and night! It's so hard to be without your beautiful smile, loving words, and warm hugs. You live on in my thoughts and in my heart. You are everything to me. You are the best mom EVER and you have always been there for me. I LOVE YOU MOM!!
Love, your one and only daughter, Leese

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11