Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!!!!


HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!


YAYYYYY!!! It's FINALLY my birthday! After waiting 364 days ALL YEAR long, it's finally arrived...




Today I'll be celebrating my 45th birthday at the Palais des Sports in Paris watching my FAVOURITE show- Mozart L'Opéra Rock. But, this should surprise most of you!!!!
Happy Birthday to me ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to me ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday dear MEEEEEEE . . . ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to me!! ♥ ♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
Hope I have a wonderful birthday - and am blessed throughout the year!


Also, my dear friend, Anne and her husband, Arni in Wantage sent me these lovely greetings via Anne's blog early this a.m.!!!

To my wonderful friend
Leesa
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday,
hope you have a lovely day.
Love and Best Wishes
Anne and Arni xxx

It's always a thrill to be remembered on your birthday so THANKS A MILLION Anne and Arni and to all of my dear friends and family for thinking of me and sending out your b-day wishes!! Now, I can't help but to have a very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11