Monday, November 29, 2010

The holidays and EGGNOG!!


One thing that puts me in the HOLIDAY mood is eggnog! I have been drinking this stuff for as LONG as I can remember! I just love the flavour. Some years ago, Starbucks came out with specialty drinks for the holiday season and eggnog was on the menu. I always preferred Peets eggnog lattes over Starbucks, personally!

So, eggnog does not really exist as a flavour here in France, neither does pumpkin (as a cake or in sweets). So, it was something I have definitely been missing during the holidays! Now, thanks to my DEAR friend Tony- who always seems to know what I would like- and who thinks almost exactly like me- I can have the "American holiday season" with me here in France!

Thanks soooo much Tony, for making this possible! It really changes things around, you wouldn't believe!


Here's my STAR eggnog latte in my holiday Peets mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11