Saturday, March 12, 2011

A heartfelt prayer and positive energy and thoughts...

go out from me to all the people in Japan right now. I just cannot imagine what they went through yesterday in that HORRENDOUS quake- I cannot imagine in any sense what an 8.9 magnitude quake would feel like- shaking, rumbling and rocking back and forth for 4 or 5 minutes. NEVER!

And, I'm from California.... I have lived through countless earthquakes, even a few with at least a 7 magnitude, which I thought was HUGE! I don't think anyone can every know what to expect when an earthquake starts to shake...
Luckily for Japan, the gov't has taken very strict reins on building codes, earthquake preparedness and drills to educate people and to teach them how to handle themselves in the event of an earthquake. And, perhaps, maybe-- the people of Japan are somewhat accustomed to earthquakes, as we Californians are- We are always 'awaiting The Big One' with some fear and trepidation, anxiety and awe... well, mainly some paranoia, too.. Like when an earthquake hits--- "Oh my God! This could be THE BIG ONE!" I don't know, I've never been to Japan, and I don't know and can't guess the attitude of the people towards earthquakes... but I can just imagine they have been through a lot of them, too.. But who can ever imagine THIS HUGE MAGNITUDE, unless you have already experienced it!
And, if the earthquake were NOT enough for these people, the TSUNAMI that hit afterwards is just simply UNIMAGINABLE to me, as well... I cannot imagine what that was like when all of the water, dirt, debris- boats, cars, etc. came crashing into the towns- Mass destruction!
I'm really feeling heart-pained for this people... I pray for the families who have lost their loved ones and their homes, for the people who have lost their friends and just for the mass destruction as it will take millions to clean and rebuild. More important is the loss of human life and those who have been injured. I pray for them... They are all in my thoughts...

I have friends who live in Japan, and a former student and his family - mom, dad and two younger brothers. Everyone I know is far from harm's way, but that doesn't mean something couldn't happen, so I really pray that nothing else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11