Thursday, November 20, 2008

CRASIGSLIST TUTOR SCAM- in Los Angeles


Okay, so a lot of you may remember when I posted about the scamy scam scam-- Craigslist Paris apartment scam, non? Well, I JUST read an email from a friend of mine in California who RESPONDED to a Craigslist ad in Los Angles -- an add looking for a tutor. Anyhow, my friend emails this to me and the the ad from CRAIGS LIST.... I smelled the SCAM a mile away and called him to tell him-- warn him NOT to take the job. You can REALLY smell a scam when the person asks you about your bank account info/transferring money into your bank account. It's kinda like the apartment scam here ..... I hope he will report this ad to Craigslist!!! But, I'm just warning everyone out there, just the same!!!
Here's the email to me from my friend:
Holy cow! I responded to a Tutor add on Los Angeles Craigslist today. The original add was posted by a parent looking for a tutor to help his son in the 12th grade to pass his classes before college (the son expected a football scholarship). The rate was $75/hour.
With that said, this was the reply. Unbelievable! Does it sound like a scam to you, too?


Here's the SCAM:
Hello,
Thanks for replying back to my online job posting, requiring your tutorial service for my Daughter, I would like to make a tutoring arrangement between you and my Daughter for the month of Nov 2008, I would like you to tutor him within a period of 1month, on a schedule basis of 1hr Daily, 3 times weekly, totaling 12 times in a month. I am willing to pay $50/hr. I would like to use these medium to inform you that my Daughter dont live in the US, she would be flying from the Phillipine to the US, I want you to teach her during her 8 month stay in the US, if there is need to extend your services, an ammedment would be made to your salary. she would be dropped off/picked up by his nanny during the hours of teaching at any location you want the Tutoring to take place in your area.You would be receiving a check drawn from a Bank in the US, from my business associates in the US, since i am from Phillipine and right now am in Cuba for a business trip the payments wont be honoured in any bank there in Phillipine or here in Cuba , These check would be made out for the cost of the tutorial services you are rendering, and also for the living expense, nanny fees of my Daughter . Regarding this- I hope i can trust you with these payments, as the payment would be made out in excess, so all you have to do is Deposit and cash the payment at your bank, deduct your tutorial service fee, which should be $50 per hour X 12 Times a Month = $600 i would include an additional $100 for run around fee and any additional text book you might be needing- so $700 is what you deduct from the check you receive , whatever the remaining balance is after deduction of the $700 go ahead and deduct Money Gram or Western union transfer sending charges for sending out the remainder to the Nanny who would be contacting you with futher arrangements and instructions regarding pickup/drop off of my Daughter to the library where you would always teach her. So i hope i can trust you that you will teach my Daughter good academics and some moral respects so that they can be good to their self in the future, i hope i can count on you for the tutorial and the money to be sent to the Nanny. I look forward to read a detailed message from you containing the following information, if you are OK with my arrangements.
Full Name.
Mailing Address ( no PO Box pl's ).
City:
Zip code:
Cell No ( If Available ).
Home No.
Gender.
Best Time to Call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11