Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!



I just sent this out as an email so some of you will be reading this for the second time.... I just wanted to get this out to everyone who reads my blog, as well... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you are!
Hi Everyone...

Just wanted to take a moment a wish all of you - friends and family - a very wonderful Thanksgiving....

It's at this time, as well as all year long, that I reflect on how blessed and fortunate I am to have all of  you in my life... even through the miles that separate us in distance, you stay close to my heart.....  Even when I don't write or call, I am still thinking of you all with fondness... with cherished memories of the times spent together.... These are the times I am most thankful for....

I lost my beloved mom three years ago on Nov. 30 so the holidays (the holiday season) are filled with good and sad memories... I still miss my mom tremendously, though I do have to say the the deep pain (or sting) of her passing has gone, it's just the missing her that remains, and the sadness that she is no longer here with us... I think that will never go away. That's part of life. I was very close with my mom...
.

So, this time is both happy and bittersweet for me... but Thanksgiving has always been "Mom's" special day .... a day where she got everyone in the family together to enjoy a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving meal. God bless mom and all she did for us all.... God bless all of you, dear friends and family. May you set aside some time to celebrate and honor this very meaningful day in American history--- I can say this with all my heart now... being in a foreign country that doesn't observe Thanksgiving Day, just makes this day all the more important and special to me.... I bring this American tradition with open arms to France, and let all of my friends here embrace it and enjoy it as though we were all in America, celebrating it together!
Peace and Blessings to you all.....  Namaste
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11