Friday, November 14, 2008

Smoggy L.A.!

This is were I was born and raised until the age of 17, when I moved south to San Diego to attend university (UCSD, Muir College). I never really liked living in L.A. and when I was young, I always wanted to "get out" of L.A. I think that is why I left as soon as I had the chance! San Diego was a great choice, fewer people, less developed and less pollution (back then).

When I was around 17 years old, I came got sick... as in a cold which went to my lungs and I developed bronchitis... after that... all through my 20s... and even my 30s... every time I caught a cold, it would go right to my lungs and it would turn into a terrible bout of brochitis (asthmatic bronchitis in my mid twenties until now). I did little to control/treat my condition (as I lacked proper health insurance for many years) and it went treated and untreated (inhalers, meds, and even prednisone when it was really bad).

I've kind of "grown" out of it... thanks to the ban on cigg. smoking in California years ago... and here in France I am very careful -- but I remain VERY sensitive to ANY cigg. smoke, chemical fumes from products, dust, etc... One thing that I swear by that really helped to treat my condition was about 4 or 5 treatments of acupuncture and chinese medicine... I strongly recommend this for anyone who suffers from bronchitis or asthma as I think it really helps incredibly!!!!

Here's what I lived in for the first 17 years of my life... YUCKKKK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11