Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To everyone who emailed me already....

Thanks for kind words for America...

 It's really a day that I can say I feel very PROUD to be an American citizen and NOT feel embarassed by a really terrible president Bush and his administration!!

 It is an historical day for us Americans... for the world, as well.... I am sooo overjoyed that he won, that WE WON, and with the huge margin (A LANDSLIDE), it really restores my faith in the American people, as well.. That they are not all dumb knuckleheads!!

Do you know that Sarkozy was the first to call Obama and congratulate him?
I heard it on the news when they announced it this morning... 

I got up a littlebefore 4 am and stayed up until 6:30 to watch the excitement and acceptance speech... I am soooo proud of Mr. Obama and his eloquence... I hope that he will really be able to bring about some positive changes for the country andhelp restore America's reputation.... I know he has a long road ahead of him
but he seems to have the energy and passion to do it!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, THE PEOPLE, AND OUR NEW PRESIDENT, MR. OBAMA!



This post is taking part in the Virtual Post-Election Bash Kick Off, hosted by Diane @ Martini's For Two
I have goosebumps!!!!! Obama WINS Virginia and they are reporting that Obama has WON the election!!!! Chicago is reporting that he's WON the election!!! OMG!!! I'm crying tears of happiness!!!!!!! Sooo happy!!!! Live in Chicago at 22:03 a.m.!!!



Me (United States)
Princess Extraordinaire (U.S.)
Sizzle (U.S)
Snooker (Germany)
Theatrical Milestones (U.S.)
Vailian (Germany)
Yelli (Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11