Friday, January 23, 2009

A great coffee house in Paris....




...is Le Loir dans la Théière (the dormouse in the teapot). This has to be one of my FAV. places for a GREAT coffee and a 'tastes like home' meal.... They're baked desserts are EXCELLENT! So, Noëlle and I ventured to the Marais after our cupcake excursion with the girls...  Our server was sooo nice and very sweet.... I had swiss chard soup- which was DELISH and hit the spot, while Dawn was feeling lemony and had their mile-high meringue pie. That pie is to DIE for!!! I will definitely be going back there soon!!  
Le Loir dans La Theiere
Open Monday to Friday 11:30AM-7PM
Saturday & Sunday 10AM –7PM
3 rue de Rosiers, 75004
Metro: St. Paul

*Photos courtesy of Noëlle, as I lost all my pics while trying to download them onto my computer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11