Monday, January 5, 2009

It's winter time here... and it's snowing in Antony!

I have to say that in the 2 1/2 years that I've lived here (3 winters), this one is by far the coldest one I've experienced! It's about -2 C so it makes for some good snow! It only snowed once last year (maybe twice)- and that was in mid April before we went back to Cali. Right now, it's snowing lightly.  It has been snowing since about 8 a.m. this morning so things are looking more white... I may venture out when it's even more white, granted it keeps snowing... For the moment, I'm staying inside our warm apartment!  Maybe we'll have enough snow for me to make a snowman- that would be super cool.... Yahhhhhooooo--- snow!!!  I'm  definitely NOT in southern California anymore!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11