Thursday, January 15, 2009

Something's been on my mind lately...


A few days ago, I discovered a blog called Liquid Illuzion. Sadly, the author of the blog, fondly known as Liquid, or Jeri Suzanne Horne, took her own precious life on Christmas Eve. For the past few days, I have been exploring her blog and reading many posts of her friends blogs that give tribute and celebrate the life of someone who was a ray of sunshine in the lives of everyone who knew her. It saddens me to tears... because the world has lost a talented, warm, and beautiful person.
The subject of suicide touches me in a very personal way, because in my lifetime, I have had 3 friends take their own lives. I have also been through severe periods of depression where I, myself, have contemplated suicide. So, I can relate to this in a very strong way.
Please take a moment or some time to visit Liquid's blog. She was a very gifted photographer and poet... and had a lot of love for her friends, as well as a great sense of humor. Though her physical being is gone, her light continues to shine.

Rest in Peace, Suzanne and may you have found the peace you were searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11