Sunday, January 18, 2009

Seeking support, Daily Strength

     If you know me, you know I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to death and dying.  I took a pause to reflect a bit about the past few weeks, when I learned about the passing of a person I never knew and how it affected me personally.  It hit home and I took some time to myself to think about things.  
     While this sad event still lingers in my heart and thoughts, I am proceeding forward.  I hope that we can all take some time out in our busy lives to tell someone we know how much they mean to us... give a random compliment to someone here or there... and think of all the things in life we are blessed with.  
     And for those of you out there who may have troubles in your heart, may you know that YOU are special and important... that you are valuable and loved.  And, if you feel plagued and haunted by the demons that try to take hold of your heart and thoughts, may you seek help by talking to someone, anyone... instead of exiting this life forever...at your own hands... Things are bad sometimes, but things also get better, too.       
     If you are really hurting and can't talk to a friend... PLEASE try the site, called Daily Strength.   It really saved me after I had a miscarriage in Sept. '07  and it alsohelped me to deal with my mom's death.... They have every single support group imaginable there- filled with people who are going through the same thing... 
     I repeat-- Please look here for support and help if you can't talk to friends and family... It really will make a difference.  
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11