Sunday, November 14, 2010

Félicitationa à Clive et Carolyn!

A very HUGE "best wishes" to a very dear couple who are getting married this afternoon! This is soo exciting and I wish Clive and Carolyn all the best!

I'm very blessed to have met this lovely couple through blogging here.

And, though we have only really met a few times 'in person,' I feel as though I've known them both for years! Funny how blogging brings you so close to people through the miles!
Barbara and I met up with C &C at my favourite resto- The Doormouse and the Teapot in the Marais- See here for the story.

This is the first time I met Carolyn and Clive- a big group of us got together for lunch in Paris back in April of '09. See here for the story.

BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH AND MY YOU HAVE MANY
YEARS OF HAPPINESS TOGETHER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11