Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cute little guy...


Because we got home late on Wed. night (around midnight), I did a quick "herrison check" to see if there were any in the garden of our apt. building... Well, I found one pretty quickly and snapped a few pictures, before we discovered he wasn't moving... in fact, he was... DEAD! Awwww!!  I was sooo sad... We couldn't figure out how he died... Until I looked more closely at the pictures and realized he had blood on the side of his body... Maybe a dog attacked him?  I can't imagine any animal being able to get through the quills on his body.. unless his quills were down?!  I'm not sure.  I was just really sad, since these are one of my fav. animals (I used to have a pygmy hedgehog as a pet for almost 5 years when I lived in S.D.)  The next morning, Alex went out to check to see if he was still there (just on the chance that he wasn't really did, but maybe in shock or "playing" dead.  Alex called from his cell to tell me the herisson was gone... So, I don't really know if he had been dead when we saw him or if he was just dazed and walked away afterwards?  Or maybe a stray dog came by and ate him?? What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11