Sunday, June 1, 2008

tv in the 60s- What's was your FAV???



One of my favs was Gidget and Nanny and the Professor... Many more of course!! TV was sooo different back then in black and white time, wasn't it?? Anyone remember watching UHF- Channel 52-- Our Gang (The Little Rascals), Three Stooges, Speed Racer and Kimba the White Lion?? Let me know... if you were a child of the 70's- what was your fav? Kid of the 80s- what was your fav??
I have a whole list of my favs...
Nanny and the Professor
The Courtship of Eddy's Father
Family Affair
Mary Tyler Moore
Dick Van Dyke Show
That Girl
I Love Lucy
Gomer Pyle
My Three Sons
Father Knows Best
Beaver the Cleaver

---------------------
Sat. morning cartoons- Hanna Barbara
I am going to add some more later... Please help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11