Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Sunday....











Oh... my mental clock goes off every day either 5:30 am or 6:30 am!  So, I get up!  This morning, it decided to wake me up at 6:22!  So, I get up and start reading my usual blogs, of course nothing is new since I read them before I went to bed at midnight... So, I read some new ones!  Okay... what next... Ahhh!!! Time to make the Apple Streusel coffee cake recipe that I found on The Joy of Baking website yesterday.  I JUST discovered this site yesterday!!  I can't believe it... Me, the Baker... just NOW finding this fantastic baking site...?!  Okay, if you love to bake and you haven't found this site yet... do yourself a HUGE favor and check it out.  You won't be sorry, I assure you.  If you don't like to bake but like to eat cakes and cookies and stuff... go look at the pictures, you will be drooling all over your computer screen.  I actually chose this particular recipe because we have some stray apples left from last week's trip to the marché and since we didn't eat them all this week... I had to make good use of them.  I am sure Alex will be happy!! He likes when I experiment with new recipes!  

Note:  Picture of the apple was taken from The Joy of Cooking website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11