Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweet 16!








Alex and I were invited to my student's sister's 16th B-day on Saturday. This was a true family affair. We were the only non-family members, I think. It was such a great time and Alex and I both remarked how everyone there made it a point to come up to us and introduce themselves. We had many a conversation- and very interesting ones at that. The food was spectacular and it was my first time eating some of the dishes... though not my first time eating Vietnamese food. Not many of you know this... but my sister-in-law is Vietnamese... And one thing both my husband and I noticed at the party and at my brother/sis-in-law's wedding is that the Vietnamese are very close-knit when it comes to family and they are a big, extended family. It's so great to see and such a huge difference from most American families, which are nuclear and spread apart through the miles... Anyhow, it was just a pleasure to have been a part of the event...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11