Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Please Send Postcards....

Hi Everyone...

I wanted to post about a serious topic for a change. Something that will touch your heart. Betty C. from La France Profonde has recently posted a blog about a young boy in Poland who has terminal cancer. He is collecting postcards from around the world to help make his days a bit brighter... This story touches my heart profoundly, because I lost my own beloved mom to breast cancer just a little over two years ago. My mom was a very strong and inspirational woman... We were extremely close and I miss her like nothing else. I deeply feel for the parents and family members of this young boy because cancer not only strikes the person with cancer, but everyone else around him/her... Please help out by sending a postcard to this brave, young boy. If you would like to help out, please send an email to me or to Betty C. and we will send you the address. Thank you so much for your support and prayers are ALWAYS welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11