Monday, June 9, 2008

Sam de Paris and Philly Cream Cheese!!



Today I met up with Samantha (Sam) at the Starbucks in Montparnasse (my fav. one in Paris). After chatting for a while over a coffee we made our way over to the shops on Rue des Rennes - with a mission to buy!! Next we went to Bon Marche' and looked around some more.. I LOVE that store!! I could spend hours there, just as I could spend hours at Target, just looking at "food." How funny.. it's all so nicely presented so it looks extra appealing!! The only pictures I took today were of the Philly cream cheese at Bon Marche'!! I think that when I first noticed them in the refrigerated section, I let out a loud "yelp" of glee! Maybe it seemed a bit nutty, but gosh.. I have been dying to find cream cheese somewhere in a store in France other than at the Real McCoy or Thanksgiving!! It was the same price as those two stores, anyways... 4 euros 50!!! Glad I brought back 12 packets of cream cheese from the States!!! That will last me all of about 4 cheesecakes.. Unless I make cream cheese frosting for a carrot cake!!! Sam and I found other American products there... including a random find of a bag of Hershey's choc. chips.. and also Hershey's choc. syrup and strawberry syrup!!! A wide variety of Tex-Mex products, too.. I bought a can of refried beans and a packet of taco seasoning mix... Hmmmmmmm... We did some walking around, shopping... and had some lunch at a sushi resto in Montparnasse... We closed the joint down by around 3 pm!!! We were just gabbing and gabbing. I think at one point, I stopped to ask if they were still open since the place had cleared out and we were the only ones still sitting there!!!!

I do have to say that Sam is a genuinely kind and very friendly person!! I am very happy that we were able to meet today in person! After reading Sam's blog for so long, I already felt like I knew her.... and it's always nice to meet another kind person with a good heart!! It really made my day!!

Oh.. and thanks Sam, I learned a new expression from you- "poser le lapin" - poor old guy at Starbucks who was "stood up!" hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11