Monday, July 26, 2010

Leaving Munich for Salzburg!

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick HALLO and TSCHUS from Munchen-- I'm on my way to Salzburg this afternoon for a week to see very dear friends from my past- two of them who I haven't seen in over 15 years! Imagine that!!! Not sure about my internet connection for the next week... but I'll try to post stuff on my travel blog and FB....
I won't have time to read blogs or respond to comments but please feel free to leave them... and I'll respond when I get back to France in two weeks!


It's been a FANTASTIC week here in Munich... I hooked up with a former coworker from Madison High (Carolyn) who is a body paint artist and who happened to be in Austria for a festival last week- and she just hopped over to Munich when I arrived and we got to 'hang out' together for a few days... It was a BLAST!!!! It was nice to share the time and experiences with a good friend. I accompanied her to a gig she had just happened upon 'by hazard' at Nektar Beach restaurant and we had SUCH a great time meeting new people and making new friends. I have the pics up on FB and hopefully, I'll get them up this afternoon...

I'm behind a few days on my blogging so check back! I haven't edited any pics on FB but I'm taking the time to do so for my blog and also to make collages for the blog!

All in all, it's been a REALLLLLY wonderful experience back in Munich- where I was 20 years ago for a few days at Christmas time.

Take care,
Leesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11