Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Peace - La Paix -





TODAY is the long awaited for BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE! The day that bloggers all around the blogosphere write about peace and what it means to them personally.

Wikipedia defines PEACE as such: "Peace describes a society or a relationship that is operating harmoniously and without violent conflict. Peace is commonly understood as the absence of hostility, or the existence of healthy or newly healed interpersonal or international relationships, safety in matters of social or economic welfare, the acknowledgment of equality and fairness in political relationships. In international relations, peacetimeis the absence of any war or conflict."


It's a great notion, isn't it? '

Yet so hard to get it right in this world! I don't understand, and have never understood, for that matter WHY 'peace' is so hard to attain on a universal level-- on a societal level, for that matter? I often ask myself, "Why can't we just all live in peace and harmony, and that's that? No more wars and killing, no more fighting and name calling, no more hostility and anger or vengeance against one another... It makes no sense to me that we have to live in a world were people are mean, disrespectful, apathetic and uncaring towards each other, right?

I don't know if the world is ready for PEACE in totality, but I sure am... and I try to spread my little piece of peace every day as I go out into the world by smiling and greeting people around me.

I think that as we do little things on an individual level, it all works together for the common good and that every step we take in the direction of love, respect, caring, and kindness for our fellow human being next to us, we make a little dent in the dark aspect of all that is negative...
We can let our positive energy flow out and around us to make others smile, to brighten someone's day... to chase all those bad energy vibes far away.

This is how I find peace in my life, in my day... and try to spread it to others around me. I know that I'm not always perfect and the positive vibes are not always rolling off me, but I try! And, for every time I see a smile on someone's face as I walk past them, I know that the world is already becoming a better place, because a sweet smile goes a long way towards finding the PEACE at the other end of the rainbow.
Please think about what I've said here today and as you go out and live your day among those around you, and try to spread a little PEACE around you, too!
Namaste and have a peaceful day!

DONA NOBIS PACEM


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11