Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Mom's B-day...



If you have ever lost a loved one, due to any circumstance, you will know exactly what I mean by this... Celebrating that person's life on specific dates. Anniversarys ARE important! They also us to honor and commemorate this person's life.
So, in honor of my dear and beloved Mom, who most of you here know just from my blogging... I am going to celebrate her special day, her BIRTHday. It's a very special date because NOT only was it the GLORIOUS day on which she was born... but if there was NO her-- there would be no ME! So, I am of course, VERY grateful of my Mom's birth, naturally!
Though I don't really look a lot like my mom (I share some of her traits and mannerisms, of course)... I have a lot in common with her and I owe a lot of WHO I am as a person to her!

So, THANKS Mom... for being born and for birthing me (and my two brothers, too.. of course).
I wouldn't be here without you and you have contributed so much to my life, as well as all of those whose lives you entered... We will ALWAYS remember you and love you 'til eternity!

I love you very much, my dear Mom and think of you very often, especially on this special day of your birth--- way back in 1941.
Your one and only daughter..... Leesa


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11