Saturday, February 26, 2011

LET'S FIGURE OUT !!!

Last night, he asked my number, then he texted me exactly. He said random words but I knew what he mean.. He was trying to make everything like the past. We all know, we don’t talk every times we meet on the staircase. I just give my little smile to you and you smile me back but sometimes you call my name and question me unimportant thing. Seems you want to talk to me, seems you want we have a little sweet conversastion.

I’m trying to act like usual as I don’t want you to know these feelings still stay in my heart. They are guarded. But if you do like the past, came close to me then left me, I’ll never give my heart to you. You know, I don’t wanna be hurt again, cus you can’t heal the pain in my heart. There are many boys around me, not only you. I can find someone to replaced you. Better than you.. All the boys who be my ex, then be my bestfriends. But I don’t think you too. And I think, you’ll never have a chance to get me back to you. I’m so sorry, Let’s figured out, who you are, what do you want from me? Just date with another girls boy, cus I don’t want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11